public Information

It’s Easy When You Know How

96% of us rely on the other 4% to give blood. NHS Blood and Transplant needed a film aimed at those who had expressed an interest in giving but had not yet rolled up their sleeves.

Rhodri Owen leads us through the process, deals with our questions along the way - and gives blood for the first time. We find out what happens to his blood; meet recipients, donors, staff and medics; and discover how true the title is.

As part of the research process Paul & Paul decided to go and give blood. Tamsin was already a regular - now we all are. And we’ve made more films for NHSBT. So you don’t have to give blood to work here, but it helps.